BSU Lunch today – Thursday, Sept 11
– Chicken sandwiches, baked beans & potato salad
– Chris James will share a challenge.
– BSU Lunch will be over by 12:40 – plenty of time to get to your next class!
– First timers eat free.
– Americans pay $2; our international friends eat FREE.
– You can buy a meal card for $20 to eat for the entire semester. – Great deal!!
– BSU takes cash, checks or credit/debit.
- Join us tonight for our first Bible study of the fall semester.
– Chris James will share tonight on The Hidden Treasure & the Pearl of Great Price from Matthew 13:44-46. *Check out the fall BSU Bible study schedule*
- We will break into small groups for about 10-15 minutes to talk about what we just heard.
- We will have rotel and chips.
- This is a Bible study for all Southern Miss students so please make sure to bring your friends!