BSU Lunch: Thursday, Sept. 18th
– We’re serving – soft tacos
– We will hear the story of Joseph from Genesis 37; 39-50.
– International students always eat free at BSU lunch.
– First time to BSU lunch ever? It’s free for you too!
– It’s $2.00 for everyone else who wants a good home cooked meal.
Join us tonight as we dive into the story of the unforgiving servant from Matthew 18:21-35. This semester we are studying the stories Jesus told. Have you ever read this parable? You can read it here. We’ll conclude the night with small groups and a snack. Join us!
BSU Lunch today – Thursday, Sept 11
– Chicken sandwiches, baked beans & potato salad
– Chris James will share a challenge.
– BSU Lunch will be over by 12:40 – plenty of time to get to your next class!
– First timers eat free.
– Americans pay $2; our international friends eat FREE.
– You can buy a meal card for $20 to eat for the entire semester. – Great deal!!
– BSU takes cash, checks or credit/debit.