- Join us tonight for our first Bible study of the fall semester.
– Chris James will share tonight on The Hidden Treasure & the Pearl of Great Price from Matthew 13:44-46. *Check out the fall BSU Bible study schedule*
- We will break into small groups for about 10-15 minutes to talk about what we just heard.
- We will have rotel and chips.
- This is a Bible study for all Southern Miss students so please make sure to bring your friends!
“CSC” is the BSU state wide retreat for all Mississippi college students. It’s a great chance to grow through Bible study, worship and relationships. BSU’s from across the state will be attending this retreat that starts on Friday, Sept. 26 at 7:00 p.m. and ends on Saturday (August 27) at 3:00 p.m. The cost for Southern Miss BSU students is $5.00.
Because it’s an overnight retreat, the Southern Miss BSU will be staying at Cleary Baptist Church in Florence, MS on Friday night. They allow us to stay for free! They have showers (but no soap or towels) so you will need to bring those. Also, we will be sleeping on the floor so you will need to bring what you need to make that happen. An air mattress is ideal but a sleeping bag will work.
The Friday night session starts at 7:00. When it’s over, the USM BSU will head to Cleary Baptist Church for the night. We’ll have pizza and snacks for everyone. We’ll also play games and have fun getting to know each other.
On Saturday, there is a morning session and an afternoon session. We will have breakfast before the morning session at Cleary. We will provide lunch after the morning session is done.
Get ready for a great chance to grow spiritually and relationally!
You can sign up to go at the BSU (on the mothership) or you can sign up here.
BSU Lunch today
– Lasagna, salad and breadsticks
– Rebekah Stewart will share a Bible story called: Jesus’ temptation – the truth is tested
– We’ll have questions for everyone to discuss at their tables when she finishes.
– BSU Lunch will be over by 12:40 – plenty of time to get to your next class!
– Bring a friend! If it’s their first time to BSU lunch, they eat free.
– Every week Americans pay $2; our international friends eat FREE.
– You can buy a meal card for $20 to eat for the entire semester. – Great deal!!
– BSU takes cash, checks or credit/debit.